Wholesale & eBay Forum Selling Products Online & Marketing Agent to oversee production in China for you

Agent to oversee production in China for you

gray.6
Contact me if you want eyes and ears in China for you. I live in the southern part of China and have for the past 3.5 years. I have people that will help you to translate for you here in China and help you to talk to the factories and their representatives. I was born in the United States but now reside in China. I am 68 years old and I would be happy to help you make sure that your product is loaded onto a ship or plane so that you will receive the products.

Let me be clear: I will not courier any monies to the supplier at all. You must take care of this yourself. I will go and check out the factory for you and oversee production to see if it meets your criteria. I will make sure to see that your product gets loaded and shipped to you. Again you must pay all applicable fees to whoever supplies them to you. I will do this - be your agent for a modest fee payable to my PayPal account.

If you have any questions I can be reached at Link hidden: Login to view. Thank You

rhea_salehoo
Site Admin
Hi Gilbert and welcome to the forum!

Some members will find this really helpful but a few questions concerning safety and legitimacy of your services:

- How long have you been doing this for?
- Are your services registered by the way?

Cheers.

gray.6
Rhea_SaleHoo wrote:Hi Gilbert and welcome to the forum!

Some members will find this really helpful but a few questions concerning safety and legitimacy of your services:

- How long have you been doing this for?
- Are your services registered by the way?

Cheers.

Thank you for your suggestions. This is a startup business only to help those who want to buy products from China, but they do not have anyone here IN China that they can trust. I have held a license on the New York Stock Exchange and was thoroughly checked out by them so that I could sell annuities.

So my main goal is to try and protect the buyer in the U.S.A. from getting ripped off. I will take pictures of and send reports to the buyer by e-mail and I will not handle any of the money between the buyer and the manufacturer. When the buyer gets his shipment from China, then he can pay me for the rest of my services. So I hope that this clarifies and confusion.

If anyone has any more questions I will be happy to try and answer them as they come in.

Thank You,
Gilbert Gray @
Link hidden: Login to view

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how