ARTSMONKS - CAN YOU MAKE MONEY SETTING UP A STORE

pagey23
Hi everyone - I am considering setting up an artsmonks store as I was impressed with thier website. can anyone give me any info on experiences doing this?

Pagey

dwmgoods35
Hey pagey...I don't know if you read PLANES post but artsmonk.com is closing down at the end of the month. Unless you were referring to opening a ArtsNow store? thats the mother company for artsmonk. I have been trying for a week now to get in touch with PLANES to transfer over my stuff to the artsnow site but he seems to be out of touch because on a business trip.

bizhope
dwm, you sell on ebay - would you mind telling me your ebay name. want to get idea how things work with this type of thing. i just signed up with planes, but of course he closed, so i am going to have to use other site. ur input would be appreciated.

dwmgoods35
Hey Bizhope,

I try to keep a tight ship on my tactics so not to be rude but I'd rather not display my user Id, however, I would be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have just shoot me a PM or send some questions through here.

planes
Hey DWM-- I sent you a PM.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.