Background problems on IE and Firefox

sgr4679
Hi everybody,

I have a problem When i made my auction on Microsoft frontpage by Html code and published it on Ebay .
When i view my Auction using IE it looks great but when i view it on FF the background's width is different causing my auction to look ugly.
These days many people use FF as their browser and i don't want to scare people away just because it looks ugly on FF.

How can i fix it so it will look good on FF too ?

Thanx in advanced

grboutique
you can try downloading turbo lister on ebay and just make your listing over there. I mainly use it to make my listing and uploading is very fast. You can use html code if you prefer and that will work too =)

sgr4679
Ok thanx for the reply,
But is it possible that it looks different on both Browsers ?
and why is that happening ?
thanx

planes
Hi everybody,

I have a problem When i made my auction on Microsoft frontpage by Html code and published it on Ebay .
When i view my Auction using IE it looks great but when i view it on FF the background's width is different causing my auction to look ugly.
These days many people use FF as their browser and i don't want to scare people away just because it looks ugly on FF.

How can i fix it so it will look good on FF too ?

Thanx in advanced

There is a general issue with Frontpage and eBay. They aren't real compatible.

sgr4679
ok, thanx

Any1 have an idea how to work it out please ?

planes
I know the graphics part of Frontpage is a no go on eBay. I forget, but you have to remove some code.

wholesalelist101
I think the problem is in Front Page. I would suggest using a different HTML editor.

planes
If I remember, the text and page layout is OK but the graphics editor is not comp.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.