BluJay.Com

yoga_queen0830
Has anyone posted items on blujay.com. I am having problems uploading my photos on Blujay.com. It seems like a technical problem, but the customer service seeems to be poor in responding to questions. Everytime I try to upload the photos it say this could be a techniacl error with the website. I know that my camera is set for jpg. Anyone have any recommendations on what the problem could be.

Thanks

muleears
I have several items listed on Blujay. I didn't have any trouble uploading my pics. How large are they? Maybe you need to trim them down a little. I have no experience with their customer service so I can't comment on that.

yoga_queen0830
I had to resize my pictures, and I have them uploaded now. By the way, how is the traffic on blujay, are you having any sales? The community forum is very friendly and helpful. That is a plus for me. I have not sold anything yet, but I guess I have to be patient.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.