Bonanzle

confusedmonky13
I have really looked for a website that doesnt take some commission like ebay and i have seen Bonanzle mentioned several times, but does anyone anything about their traffic reports for their website?? I mean it looked like a lot of sellers to me, but I have no idea if buyers are going there. Just wanted to find out some more info before I invest my time in it.

wholesalelist101
Here are some numbers that may help you out. Link hidden: Login to view

Free Member
designerthriftshop
I listed a few things on Bonanzle that I couldn't sell on eBay for some reason. I sold every one of them for more than I would have on eBay. There are a lot of sellers still just checking things out but everything is free right now so if you want to list go for it!

Site Admin
fudjj
Our customers are telling me that the loads they are buying from us are being sold off on ebay mostly, with two customers breaking their loads down to sell on liquidation.com, that I know of.

However, we shipped a bedding pallet to a US customer last week and they have already contacted me to say that they were getting good sales from it on Bonanzle, so at least one of our customers are selling our products there....lol

Just keep in mind that the site is new, and the donkey has to come before the cart in this type of process. It would make no sense to have a site packed with customers and no sellers!

These types of sites will have to develop with more and more sellers first, that will usually start with, as seems to be the case here with Bonanzle, smaller sellers.

Little fish will attract some bigger fish, and bigger fish will attract fisher-people ......... type .......... things?

The point being, the more sellers that set up, the sooner the buyers will arrive.

I seriously doubt if anyone would suggest using it as the only online marketing avenue to sell through at the current time, but it should be seriously considered to be part of any sellers marketing profile I would think.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
confusedmonky13
Ok I was just curious as to if anyone had any success with the website, and I mean I understand the fact that we have to have sellers on the website before buyers will come, but just wanted to find out if there was enough traffic on the website that it would be worth my while.

2009-treasurebox-4u
JUST AS ANY BUISINESS YOU NEED TO TRY OUT, ATTEND YOUR BUISINESS, GROW THE BUISINESS! YOU SHOULD JUST CHECK OUT bonanzle.com.
IT WONT HURT. BESIDES YOU CAN LIVE TEXT OTHER SELLERS THERE AND GET MORE FEEDBACK. IT IS GROWING FAST.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
So far all of my customers claim they have sold most of their stuff on ebay. With a couple that do sales on amazon. Ive known about bonanzle but not heard too much until recently.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
confusedmonky13
See I had heard about it, but all by people who were selling and have never really heard anything about people actually buying product from it. Eventually there will probably buyers on their website, but at the same time revenue wise they are not getting that much right now, so they dont have a lot of money to advertise their website and such.

confusedmonky13
Just an update if anyone else was curious about bonanzle I opened prolly a week and a half ago with a good portion of my products and sold one product in that week. It has probably been 9 days and I just see it as a sell I wouldnt have made without bonanzle.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.