Booted from eBay - any alternatives :)

Free Member
designerthriftshop
Hello. I have had my account suspended on eBay. Surprise surprise. I am stick of them & I am looking for an alternative. I know about IOffer but how successful are those sellers? I am sure it doesn't generate as much traffic as eBay. How about Ecrater? Any advice from anyone would help. Thanks. 8) :x

Free Member
grahamg
I understand your frustration, did they give you a reason why they suspended your account?

Recently, ebays actions have been rather knee jerk, than anything, with limiting and suspending accounts for little or no reason.

Personally, I don't know of any other auction site that has the same traffic, however have you tried Craigslist, it works for me selling info products and physical goods too.

Craigslist is huge, give it a try??

Free Member
dwaynex10
yeah craigslist is better, and you'll save alot more money.

Link hidden: Login to view

Free Member
grahamg
Exactly dwaynex10,

the money is better in YOUR bank account than eBays!

Free Member
ebestbargains
how do you guys accept payment with craigslist?

Free Member
grahamg
ah,

well you get the buyer to go to your website and the payment button is there!

Check out Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.