Can anyone recommend another on-line auction site?

Free Member
mera3
can anyone recommend another on-line auction site besides ebay? :?

bayericlowe
Link hidden: Login to view
Increase your reputation to get going.

Free Member
mera3
thanks for replying. does anyone know of any others??

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Link hidden: Login to view is another popular site.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Free Member
nels500
overstock.com has an autionn also

bayericlowe
And now Link hidden: Login to view has its own place you can sell as well. Use them all, list everything for FREE that you can and pay either a little or just generate the traffic straight to your store for free.

An avalanche of 'PEOPLE TRAFFIC', no matter how dead-end it seems at first, is the key to a non-stop never ending stream of income. Lets say you learn the real secret, and then double that over into residual income from an affiliate marketing company and otherwise.

Then you're set for life. It seems so very hard, but its so very easy. Its only as hard as you make it to be. Half.com sells things for free, yet another one to add right next to Craiglist.

Free Member
grahamg
I am a convert of Gumtree and Craigslist, I can list unlimited ads in unlimited categories without ANY Fees!

If you looking at auction sites, there are loads out there however they do not have traffic like Ebay, so you will not sell anywhere need the same amount of gear!

TO give you an idea, I have a product for listing successfully on Craigslist, using Ebays traffic I got it to page 3 when anyone Googled Craigslist Posting Tips - without paying anything for Adwords!

Site Admin
salehoo_group
TradeMe.co.nz for NZ and Aus residents.

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
luisfvalle
Link hidden: Login to view. They have a great promotion, first 5000 members don

aussiebares
the other auction sites can't be any worse than ebay i have had 3 auctions up and no sales not even a watcher.

grace-salehoo
Link hidden: Login to view

Also: eCrater

Grace

ashawed
trade me.co.nz is no good
you have to have a new zealand bank account
and they also ask for proof of stock you are selling
you must actually have proof that the items are in your possesion at time of listing
in short they do not allow drop shipping
i know i joined and got deregistered for not having an nz bank account and proof of my items were in my possession

dont bother people

Free Member
designerthriftshop
I've been having some pretty good luck with Amazon.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
the other auction sites can't be any worse than ebay i have had 3 auctions up and no sales not even a watcher.

I dont take much faith into watchers. I have had auctions with up to 75 watchers get no bids at all. Most items that sell wont have any watchers.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.