China suppliers and PayPal

xeon
Hi all,

I've seen quite a lot of Chinese suppliers online, and most of them says on their website that they accept only Telegraphic transfer, Western Union and Letter of Credit, Bank Transfer etc.

What I don't understand is why they don't accept PayPal? It's easier for everyone, right? And it's safe too.

I wonder if I could ask them to register a PayPal so that I can pay them.
Beats better than not trying at all. ;)

dli
Apparently it's not an easy process in China to register a Paypal account.
That's what I've been told by a few companies, whether or not that's true, I'll never probably know until I actually get to go there...

There are some companies in China that offer Paypal, alot in Shenzhen and Hong Kong...

Free Member
charliemc1
Chinavasion accepts PayPal. I don't know how others have faired but I have ordered from them and product came fast.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.