Circle of Profit

t0psales
Is this for real, started with a free book, then to purchase the 24 videos for 47USD, then 197USD for additional offers, I cant afford that much, seems like its a sell sell sell but salehoo are promoting it

Site Admin
fudjj
It's not a product of SaleHoo, but is being promoted through SaleHoo by an affiliate partner of the SaleHoo group.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
t0psales
been over 2 weeks and still nothing from them, I got the free book and the videos from them but nothing, may have to stop payment through paypal

Site Admin
fudjj
I'll see if I can get some action for you through admin.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

t0psales
OK, received the free book but no sign of the 24 videos I paid for??

Site Admin
fudjj
OK mate, that information has been passed on and they want you to contact them at Link hidden: Login to view and send your receipt and email used when you purchased the deal.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.