Does anybody know about other auction sites ?

Free Member
johnnyborga
I am looking an auction website that would allow to sell adult sex toys items, as Ebay does allow it.

I have been looking for a good niche market and believe this niche could be very good, too bad Ebay does not let me sell such items, as I found a potential good supplier

gulfy13
Ebay does in fact allow sex toy items and has over 50,000 listings running right now....

Just look in the catagory: Everything else, then: Mature Audiences
and you will see all the sex toys you could possibly want to look at...

Free Member
eyecandy
You can sell them on Link hidden: Login to view

nelly
Hey, you could also try the new Australian site called eSwap.It's been up for only a short time but they are getting a bit of traffic. Nelly

Free Member
johnnyborga
Thanks a lot Gulfy, I was looking for the wrong ebay site, but unfortunatly Ebay does not allow me to access this, as I live outside the US

dkdtrendz
Hey, Try Link hidden: Login to view. Its free with minimal listing fees. Great site, may be the next biggest thing.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
. Its free with minimal listing fees. Great site, may be the next biggest thing.

They also allow you to transfer your feedback rating from ebay to Ioffer. But they are still not big enough to gain my interest yet.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.