E-commerce thoughts and tips

31 Dec 08 01:42:26 pm
Hey there only 35 mins to the new year.

So I thought about finding more about E-commerce websites as it something I am looking into.

A few things I like to infrom is that yes I have experience selling online on ebay thought I made a profit I was only selling 1 or 2 DVDs a week.

When I was dealing with customers I found that it was much help by having a close contact with them, such as asking them how can I improve my severs to them and my phone number so they may contact me if the had problems.

Why I am thinking E-commerce over e-bay is because I think that I can sell my products at a price that can hand me a high profit but also give my Customers high discount including posting and handling.

I have cheack up prices of stock, shipping, E-commerce submissions. loan cover if needed and advertiesment.

What I like to know is if these items that I am thinking of selling have good E-commerce marking that have a good reach to customers.

DVDs movie TV- black
Vid games -concels
DIG-WEB cams- Accs-memories cards

Thanks for ur suport guys.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.