ebay alive or suffering

aussiebares
hi everyone
has anybody having problems with how slow sales have been on ebay. Or am i the only one not making many sales.Ebay for me has come to a near dead stop putting listings on auction and only to see them close,only see a couple of wacthes and that;s it,so is eveyone haveing the same problem. I run a on-line auction aswell as a store and both are only seeing small sales, i don't believe i am to expensive in what i sell as i think i am pretty fair on price. Any info would be grateful.
cheers
darryl

wholesalelist101
Darryl, I don't think you are alone. People are starting to leave eBay and find other sources to sell their products. I think this will be the trend for quite sometime now. Hopefully this will open their eyes and they will start to treat their sellers with a little more respect. Right now eBay is all about looking after it's buyers and screw the sellers. I guess they forget who got them to the top! So sad!!

wmga73
EBay buyer & seller boycott set to start Monday
Ebay sellers plan a weeklong strike to protest changes to the site's
fee, search and feedback policies.

Link hidden: Login to view.

'Feb 18-25th 2008: Worldwide Ebay Strike'

WHERE IS EBAY SELLERS GOING:

Link hidden: Login to view

Free Member
jimmy_huber
This strike will do nothing but hinder ebay slightly. The same sellers will be back on ebay within a week. So ebay will do nothing. Sellers need to run a month long or multi month boycott campaign to really affect ebays bottom line.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Free Member
grahamg
I agree Jimmy, with you, if 70% of sellers boycotted ebay for 1 month, they would use a hell of alot of money...

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.