eBay question - How to extend my listing?

5 Nov 12 10:52:30 pm
Hi All.

I have an active auction on eBay with Buy It Now. I started the auction with 3 days. I would like to expand it it 5 days, but the directions I found on the site, don't seem to match my listing.

How do I expand it to five days?

Here is the item number 221148936740

Site Admin
6 Nov 12 02:14:10 am
Hello Dale,

Sorry but I doubt you can update your listings duration. As stated on Link hidden: Login to view
If 2 or more hours have passed since you submitted a listing, you won't be able to change the duration of your listing.

Although I could be wrong but I couldn't find any information to actually extend your listing.

All the best!

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Site Admin
6 Nov 12 06:12:43 am
Yeah, think you're stuck with that one mate. You could cancel, so long as it's more than 12 hours out from ending, if you're concerned about doing your cash. You'll still pay the listing fee of course, but at least you won't take a big loss if that' a concern.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view
7 Nov 12 12:02:49 am
Thanks Richelle and Mark.

This is my new thing to learn today.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.