Ebay requires proof of buying

Free Member
web4-you
If you now list a wii or PS3 (wholesale or dropshipping) ebay requires an invoice to prove you really bought one.

Where can i get this?

mana2006
The store reciept wll usually work or a compy of the sales reciept or invoice from your source.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Most legitimate companies will send you a sales recipt or invoice. The reason why ebay is demanding this is because of the scammers ripping off ebayers on large dollar items such as the ps3. I myself woulndt even bother with the units as they are basically a 10 pound expensive pile of metal. So far out of the 400,000 sold in the us 23% have already broken. Thats not a good number at all.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.