eBay selling monthly limit

m_h_1
Hello everyone,

Do you know what happens if I sell items on eBay over the value limit ? For example, I have the ability to sell 50 items in $ 1000 USD values per month and I sale 25 items valued at $ 1,200 USD. What happens with these $ 200 ?

Thanks in advance

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello M_h_1,

In theory and ideally that will go to you as it is your sale. Your item will still sell, but as soon as your item price goes above your selling limit, you won't be able to sell anything else.

To get the best answer (if possible) trying asking ebay directly.

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.