Ebay Turbo Lister

Free Member
31 Aug 07 11:03:13 am
I've quite recently started selling on ebay and I'm looking forward to the successes on the way. I've been listing DVDS in particular on ebay using a DVD Dropship company. As I was listing multiple products at a time I thought it would save me time by using ebay turbo lister. Now I thought this was great as I ws able to list these DVDs on auction whithout having to go through the process of listing directly from ebay's website. I was given CSV files to upload into turbo lister so that each item was already filled in with information and a picture, all I had to do was fill in the selling type and shipping details. Now that I will be selling goods via wholesalers through Salehoo, would I have to manually put product information into turbo lister then upload them onto ebay, what's the quickest method?

Chris Lewis (New member)

Free Member
6 Sep 07 09:33:25 am
I have had bad luck using turbo lister and csv files because the prefilled item info doesnt show up and I ended up listing 500 dvd's with no prefilled item info or picture. very costly Booboo. You can create them yourself faster in turbolister doing it manually.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.