Fulfillment Problem

qwertz
Dear Sirs,

I want to outsource the whole Fulfillment process to a Fulfillment-company
to avoid all the logistic headache and to concentrate on marketing.

But isn´t risky for my business when the fulfillment-company knows my suppliers and source the products from them as well and sell it online?
For example FBA amazon. Can´t they do this in much bigger quantities and sell them on amazon itself?

Cheers
qwertz

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi qwertz,

In my understanding, you will be the one sourcing and sending the bulk of your inventory to the fulfillment center, for them to take care of. They will not have any idea about your suppliers because it will be you, basically, as their client. And even if they will have access to supplier information, their fulfillment business is geared on earning from serving your fulfillment needs, and not on sourcing/reselling. :)

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.