Google Adwords

eddiec
Has anyone or does anyone use Google adwords? I launched a campaign three days ago and it still hasn't activated. I've checked all the details for payment etc and everthing seems fine. I understood it appeared within minutes of signing up. any advice?
any advice in general in getting traffic to my site would be great.
Link hidden: Login to view

youbet
Google Adwords will suck your money right out of your pocket and give you nothing. The only way you can make it work is to have someone with vast experience manage your ad account, otherwise your ads will never point in the right direction. Google makes it impossible for the novice to succeed with adwords. I have spent hundreds of $$ trying to use adwords. Good luck

oren

You're sure right, when I had opened my account way back when,
It was activated in minutes. But, google changes their system so
often that I am not surprised there is an activation period at present.

Why not contact support to find out what is going on?

Tip # 1, target the right KW. Try this FREE tool and let me know.

Cheers,

Oren

fm1234
You definitely need to contact Google about it as Oren suggested.

If I might make a recommendation, grab a copy of Perry Marshall's book on AdWords. Amazon's got used copies from $13, which is a lot less money than you could burn through in a day of advertising on AW without knowing what you're doing:

Frank

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna
bayericlowe
Not too often but I have had success with it. What I use is beyond Google adwords, its a full-scale operation that I run with time to spare.

I let it always run all the time even when I sleep, and then I just take care of the orders and restock the store. But I warn you, it never goes all smoothly. However, it is easy to learn and then a fun thing to master.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.