Help me choose an item

Free Member
tjvnguyen
Im new here and i just want to sell any hot items from salehoo directory that can make a decent profit on ebay. Can anyone suggest specific items from specific sellers that they already had experience in making good profit from it. I sell anything that can get me some $$$

planes
Im new here and i just want to sell any hot items from salehoo directory that can make a decent profit on ebay. Can anyone suggest specific items from specific sellers that they already had experience in making good profit from it. I sell anything that can get me some $$$

When I get an item that is making money, I dont tell anyone.
If everyone knows about an item that is selling hot then everyone is selling an item that is hot.

Then everyone is not making any money.

If I found an item here that was profitable, I wouldn't tell anyone.

You will only find general info here or at other sites. It is very good info and helps with research but you must do your own research.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Yes the above poster is correct. You will have to find your hot item on your own . We can give you ideas to items that can make you some money but that hot items is called a niche. And niche items dont stay niche items very long. So noboday will be able to help you in that aspect. Just put it this way. Most niche items are items you dont see many of on ebay. And they generally tend to sell for more then retail.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
gulfy13
Here's a quick tip. Just about any and everything sells well on ebay. Don't get hung up on trying to sell the 'hot' items. Everyday products sell just as well. These items are often overlooked because everyone thinks that they must be selling xboxes, playstation 3 or iphones to be making money..It's simply not true.

Just take a look at the completed listings pages (its on the sitemap page about halfway down on the lefthand column) on ebay for the catagory: everything else. You will see a ton of items that most people overlook as potential good money makers...

One of my daughters sells coffee mugs, (chef bistro) and place mat settings that she gets at the dollar store for $1.00-$1.50 and sells them in sets for $14.00-25.00. She sell about 200-300 items per month averaging about 2 grand in profits selling everyday kitchen accessories...These are not 'hot' items, just stuff that people happen to like to dress up their kitchen areas..But they are indeed good money makers..

In addition, everyday items can usually be found at your local thrift and dollars stores on sale most everyday and you don't have to buy huge quantities to get a low price...

Take a look at 'craft' sells on ebay. There are lots of people making good money selling craft kits. They normally get these at local stores on very discounted prices. Visit your local craft stores such as 'Michels' and they normally have bins of these kits marked at 70-80 percent off.

Not everyone has access to a local mall or stores for everyday items and these are your potential customers on ebay.

Free Member
grahamg
Logic tells you, if someones making $$$$ with a niche product, they will not tell anyone otherwise they will kill their own market.

You need to find your own niche market

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.