How can i direct traffic to my ebay store ???

scox
Hi, i recently opened an ebay store havnt had much luck though so far how can i direct traffic to there and start getting some sales ???

Link hidden: Login to view

please have a look :)

wholesalelist101
A excellent way to get free traffic is take advantage of your signature in these forums. If your store is in your signature then every time you make a post your advertising your store for free. I also allow free advertising in my forum. Another free way to get your site out there is some of the social websites like FaceBook, MySpace, and Twitter. You can also try these free classified sites, hand out flyers, and tell everyone about your new store! Get your store out there in front of as many eyes as you can!

Oh and BTW if you have not submitted your store to the search engines be sure to check out this Link hidden: Login to view

singapore101
actually your url will be indexed by the spiders as soon as your website is being hosted.it may take awhile.No need to pay someone,you can add yourself.Just be sure you read up on key wors and such.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Yes your forum signature helps. And if you post allot and are very helpfull to others people will check out your sig.

Also make use of google adwords. I pay about $300 a month in google adwords and it generates an additional $1,000 on average just from that investment.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.