Fall September Special

How do you view the top selling items on eBay?

whoknewit
This may sound dumb, but is there a list on ebay which displays the top selling items? Any help would be great!!!
Thanks.

tab10us
this is a website that tells you what people are looking for, but i'm not sure about whats selling for the most.

Link hidden: Login to view

deb
I keep an eye on ebay pulse - maybe not a list per se but helpful to me

hi5
Here's a little trick that should help 'narrow' what people are looking for online on a broder scale.

Go to Link hidden: Login to view
and type in search terms such as 'buy' or 'purchase' whatever you can think of that people may search for. This will search out the related keywords that contain the word you entered. It will tell you how many searches were done last month and the full phrase used.

I believe it gets results from the yahoo network consisting of other networks such as msn.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.