How much traffic do you get from your ads on Craigslist?

Free Member
shoessupplier
I post a lot of ads on Craigslist, but there is no traffic from it.

I think is useless because too many ads, hardly to notice your ads.

A China cheap Goods Supplier - Cheerwholesale.com

Life is like shopping
We need to buy happiness with the lowest price.
Happiness is simple to get.
Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Not entirely, ShoesSupplier. Yes, there is a great number of ads being posted on Craigslist but sometimes the attention your ad gets would depend on how you word it. Usually ads that appeal more to the public are those that are presented in a professional way - so you have to mind your grammar, phrasing, spelling and the likes.

Whether it drives a lot or a little amount of traffic, what's great about it is that you can post for free :)

I guess, little traffic is still better than none at all...

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
mrmesofly
craigs isnt good for selling online they are better for pick up only

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.