Wholesale & eBay Forum Selling Products Online & Marketing How to find products with good sell rates on eBay

How to find products with good sell rates on eBay

newdbz1
Hi Guys,

Can someone give me some tips in finding good products to dropship on my eBay (I'm new to this site)? I participated in SaleHoo but I don't know how to find good products.

Looking forward to replies.

Thanks in advance!

fudjj
Site Admin
Hi Ahmed and welcome to the forum,

Our Labs research tool is a good place to start for you Link hidden: Login to view This data comes directly from eBay in the USA and helps you identify possible markets and current trends.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

newdbz1
But I didn't find any eBay data as all of them are Amazon.

fudjj
Site Admin
Sorry Ahmed, I meant to say Amazon, my mistake.

It is still giving you a research tool, no matter if it is Amazon or eBay. It's providing you with a starting point to then focus in on and then develop your research from then on.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

eplight
Directory Approved Supplier
Hi newdbz1,

Hoping we can partner! We've recently launched and we’ve had tremendous results so far, and I think our products would do very well on your site.

Our warehouse is located in California & China. We support worldwide shipping, and are open to worldwide resellers and vendors. We are open to exploring working relationships with fabulous wholesaler, flash sale & private selling sites, dropshipping partner like you. You can earn profits of up to 50%.

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how