How to list many of the same items on ebay at the same time

Free Member
enways10
Hello,

I am looking at buying 50 items of the same type from a whoesaler and an wondering how i can list them on ebay? Do I have to list them one by one one ebay or list the all 50 items on ebay at the same time?

What' the best way to sell?

Please help

Thanks in advance

t0psales
Hello,

I am looking at buying 50 items of the same type from a whoesaler and an wondering how i can list them on ebay? Do I have to list them one by one one ebay or list the all 50 items on ebay at the same time?

Please help

Thanks in advance

You can list multiples of the same object, when you list them it will ask how many, you state the amount, the good thing is that you only pay for one listing fee, but I hear the downside is that you may need a ebay store to do so.

Site Admin
fudjj
That would be dependent on how you were going to sell them in my opinion. If you were going to auction, then I wouldn't list multiple, but if you had a set price BIN strategy, then I would list multiple.

Cheers

Hello,

Please help

Thanks in advance

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.