Wholesale & eBay Forum Selling Products Online & Marketing How to sell returned mens under clothes

How to sell returned mens under clothes

possumj
Has anyone had any experience with selling returned mens t shirts, boxers, and underwear? How would you sell or market these?

fudjj
Site Admin
T-Shirts would just be marketed as second hand, but I can't see there being a big market for second hand undies...lol

Is there a reason why you would want to sell customer return stock when you could sell new over stocks?

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

raiderjake
i was just looking at that stuff on ebay. seems to be a good market for that, IF you can source at a low price. i was looking at wifebeaters, boxers and socks. if you can get em under a buck a pair, you could do pretty well
that is by 'returns' you mean new in pakages and not those crusty socks in the corner of my room, lol you find a market for that, you let me know

possumj
Correct most are still in the original packs.

raiderjake
its funny cause i was just trying to find a source for that stuff last night. wife beaters, when listed at $9.99 for two 3-packs they sel pretty regularly. and the 3-pack boxer shorts do pretty well too. question is, can you get em cheap enough to compete?

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how