I need some input from a big power seller please!

empu991
im new to drop shipping and ebay .i am looking for mechandise to sell that will sale i need some good advice for a beginner .

berk-llc
Link hidden: Login to view has some great items to make money on ebay with.

haus1028
I'm not a big powerseller but I can help ya out.

Starturstore is a good place to buy from. I've seen their knives and other things selling on ebay.

You can also try Link hidden: Login to view. You could start out with children clothing or toys. Also accesseries for popular items like ipods or mp 3-4 players.

Try to sell something your interested in and know a little about.

You have to buy in bulk to make good profit.

WEB STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
EBAY STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
bayericlowe
Haus basically covered everything I'd say.

You have to buy in bulk, or learn dropshipping to make a profit.

And it is not always easy. In this way I reccomend researching your market thoroughly, in your own way and carve out a customer group.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.