Is eCrater Really a Free Marketplace and Online Store

25 Sep 09 05:57:47 am
Any reviews/views re. Is it working for you. How does it work? Are there any hidden costs/fees?
What's your take on 'Google Checkout' Any hidden costs?
Really appreciate your input and views.
Thank you.

Site Admin
25 Sep 09 06:43:23 am
Hi Angela,

Yes, eCrater is a FREE marketplace and online store. When you register with eCRATER you receive a customizable free online store. In addition, all your products get listed in their free online marketplace. Hidden costs? Not that I know of. If you've got more questions, I suggest you try and visit their community (forum). I'm pretty sure you'll find the answers you're looking and probably even more.

Link hidden: Login to view

I have not personally used Google Checkout but here are a few links that might help you out:

User testimonials:

We also have quite a number of members using Google checkout, I hope they can share their experiences with you.

Cheers! :)

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at