Jumbo Keyword - Free Keyword Tool

fm1234
I recently discovered Link hidden: Login to view and thought it was worth recommending -- there are of course many keyword tools out there, and many of them are free; I just am really enjoying the numerous features JK offers -- I often end up using the AdWords external tool, SEOBook's tool and WordTracker concurrently to get info, and JK has all of the different things for which I look in one interface. And, free.

Frank

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna

fudjj
Site Admin
Nice share Frank!

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

richelle_salehoo1
Site Admin
Thanks for sharing the tool, Frank :)

Have you tried our own keyword tool, Traffic Travis? If you have please check out our free version at Link hidden: Login to view

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

fm1234
Sorry, but I I have not, for various reasons -- chief among them being that it's only available on Windows. I'm a Linux man myself.

Frank

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna

richelle_salehoo1
Site Admin
I see. Yes the software even the pro version is currently compatible with Windows only but soon a Mac version will be ready for TTv4 Pro version users although I'm not sure if this will be available for the free software.

Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how