Looking for a business type to travel on

Free Member
dantrons
Hi Guys,

Looking at travelling next year for a few months. Ideally I'm looking to set up a business type that would allow me to travel but still maintain an income.

I have been looking at a few things:
-Dropshipping
-Importing (i would find the pdts and do the listings and i would get someone to help with the postage)
-ebooks -good because obviously these are digital delivery.
-affiliate - this seems like too much work and from what Ive read not a whole lot of positie feedback.

When i first had a look I was leaning towards dropshipping but it seems the margins just arn't in it.

So now I have been looking at ebooks. Although Im not really convinced that enough of these are selling and with adequate margins to make a decent income..

Does anyone have any information what has worked for them etc.. or what would be a good set up??

Thanks for reading.

Dan

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.