Need advise on getting things from suppliers

Free Member
9 Sep 10 08:30:19 pm
Hi there,

Our company has a unique idea that we are thinking about implement on our website coming up. However, we are looking for suppliers that would bulk sell and do dropshipping at the same time. Do you know if this is possible anyhow? Let's say if we are looking at purchasing quantity of 10,000+ each time, however we would like dropshipping each of the individual item of the 10,000 items to different consumer while still able to keep the wholesale price. I'm hoping that if we are buying massive quantity at a time, maybe a dropshipping company will let us keep their discount wholesale price. Do you know of any suppliers that are willing to run this strategy? Suppliers of any type of products...

Site Admin
9 Sep 10 10:38:21 pm
Hi Jack,

Welcome to SaleHoo! :)

You may try talking directly to each supplier and propose this setup, but I highly doubt if this is possible. The reason drop shippers charge a higher price for drop shipping is for them to be able to cover the expenses for the storage (rental and utility bills) and the handling of the products (manpower) to be drop shipped. There must be a way for you to convince them to grant you the super discounted wholesale pricing, with them left to do all the work, and it all boils down to revenue.

I’d like to help get in touch with the suppliers on your behalf and see if they are amenable to this, but it will be most effective if you communicate with them directly. I’ll send you a PM on some good drop ship suppliers listed in our directory and their contact details. :)

Kind regards,

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at