Need alternatvie to accept payment from customer

26 Feb 10 04:51:07 am
I need alternative way to accept payment from cust around the world, rather than paypal and western union.

Site Admin
28 Feb 10 09:51:30 pm
Hi raraz,

Here are a few payment provider alternatives:

ProPay:Link hidden: Login to view

MoneyBookers: Link hidden: Login to view

PayMate: Link hidden: Login to view

I recommend you read this quick guide on PayPal alternatives:

Link hidden: Login to view

It reviews each service and lists prices so will help you decide which is right for you.

SaleHoo Group Limited
Wholesale Directory by SaleHoo
2 Mar 10 02:28:21 am
I like using google checkout

Hi, if you are in the market for wholesale electronics to sell at places like ebay and other portals and you are wanting a good profit margin to compete with other sellers then contact me at I can get apple 5, I can get all kinds of cellphones (htc, nokia, sony, and more). I can also get all kinds of cameras like canon, tablets, macbook air, macbook pro. I only deal serious business to business and do not sell retail minimum order depends on quantity of order and can be as low as 3 units. I accept secure payments through google checkout.

So if you currently sell electronics or wanting to start your own business and looking for product then send me an email at and I will reply with price list and terms.

Have a good night.....

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at