New Social Network & Marketplace

Free Member
storesonlineshop
The MyWEN Community

MyWEN which stands for "Web Ecommerce Network", is a new social network & marketplace that combines all the most popular features of your favorite social and shopping networks together on one even playing field & without all the extra costs!

"Socialize, Network, Promote, Bid, Buy & Sell!"

Come On In and Join the Community!

Setting up your free online stores is simple and easy on My Wen, simply select your shop name, select your template, upload your photos and begin to share your products and services, make your listing NOW! Link hidden: Login to view

All auction lovers, we have a great forum for you as well, you can auction your items to be sold on My Wen in minutes, simply upload products and begin your auction listings NOW! Link hidden: Login to view

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Thanks for sharing this new site to our community, StoresOnlineShop :)

Have you tried selling there? If yes, how is it?

Any feedback would be great especially as this site is relatively new.

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
storesonlineshop
Yeah it's very new kinda reminds me of Facebook & eBay or rather bonanza combined with FREE Auction, Store & Marketplace Listing's.

Just started to list auctions and fill my store so time will tell! :)

Link hidden: Login to view

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Thanks for sharing your link with us. Do keep us posted.

Good luck! :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.