No luck finding products that will give me a profit on eBay

indyitems
Im searching wholesalers on here and going to their site. Then finding a item I am interested in selling at my ebay store and compare it to Ebay prices right now. I am finding everything to be the same same ebay prices and some even more than what their goin for on Ebay. So not finding anything that will get me profit. Whats going on? Am I looking in the wrong places or what. Im mainly looking at electronics. Thanks for the help.

dinine
yes, all the price you get from here is mostly same as ebay:)

indyitems
so what is the benefit from this or how do those on ebay make a profit?

haus1028
Buy in bulk Link hidden: Login to view it's the only way to make a good profit.

Use the salehoo forum, it's the only part of the site I use.

WEB STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
EBAY STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
berk-llc
electronics has some of the smallest margins because there are so many people selling them on ebay. Your best bet is to find other product that have less compitition. For example I often make about 10 bucks for ever survival knife I sell on ebay. There a a number of products I sell under one of my ebay names that consistently sell for about a 8 to 10 dollar profit. It took me about 6 months to find them, but it is really paying off now. Try Link hidden: Login to view. There is a lot less compitition on eBay for these types of products.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Well first things first read this sticky as your question has been asked many times.

Link hidden: Login to view

My advise is to get yourself into liquidations. As its a sure way to aquire bulk products al low low prices that are good for resale. I myself buy only liquidated products and products I can buy extremely cheap and resell for profit.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
haus1028
Link hidden: Login to view would be a good place to start with their $50 minimum order or try Link hidden: Login to view with their $30 minimum order. Liquidation.com you will spend at least $150.

WEB STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
EBAY STORE: Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.