Normal traffic for new store

haraldssonholding
Hello ewerybody.

I heave opened a web store haralds.org And i was wondering about what is normal traffic in a new store, ive been open for a week and heave 1500 people coming in perday, but no sale has gone through, What is our experiance after opening. What is your experiance in the beginning and can eny one give me a tip for the future.

Helgi Haraldsson

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Helgi,

1500 visits a day is outstanding for a new store, but how are you measuring the traffic?

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
haraldssonholding
Ive got a built in google analistic mesurement, and i heave been using facebook to advertise, but the lack of sale is worrying me

Site Admin
fudjj
Send a link so I can check out the store, but also. How do your prices and shipping costs compare across the board?

Does your analytics show what pages were visited and for how long?

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.