Payment Options for Craigslist Listing

estop
Hey everyone,

I listed two items on Craigslist and just realized how do I receive payment????
They dont have the checkout thing like E-Bay so i'm a little worried that if someone likes my item I wont be able to receive payment from them!
Thanks for the help!

Regards,
Stephen

grboutique
either you send them a direct invoice via paypal or through your menchant provider. I prefer local buyers though because that way, i'll receive their payment in cash and you know what that means.....NO FEES! =)

There are lots of scammer that will try to prey over you, so be careful. Sometimes they'll email you asking for your paypal info and never in any way fall for this kind of tricks.

estop
How do i send them an invoice via paypal? thanks for your help i really needed it :D

Free Member
designerthriftshop
You need to get their email address. Then on one of the top tabs you will see 'request money' Just click on that & the rest is self explanatory. Good luck!

estop
ahh ok now i see, thanks for your help :)

fairdeals713
I use craigslist to redirect traffic to my BONANZLE booth where I offer Paypal, google check out, money oreders and checks.

There is option to have item picked up from your location just like craigslist.

Free Member
designerthriftshop
Have you had success with that fairdeals? I thought you couldn't put a link in your Craig's List ad. If you can let me know so I won't get flagged!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.