Paypal account - Business or private?

tracey_wlch
Morning

do I need to set up a new business paypal account if im to become a dropshipper? I have my own paypal account that ive used for years but will dropshippers want to see a business account?
If business does this mean I have to go to a bank and register too?

Site Admin
fudjj
You're regular PayPal account will be fine Tracey, no need to open a new business account.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
tracey_wlch
many thanks, that saves me a lot of hassle :-)

keithmason
I live in Canada and I want to set up a US PayPal Business account and join it to Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard has anyone done this? if so can we talk? Thanks Keit

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Keit,

That's not something I have any personal experience with, but I would suggest just speaking to PayPal for advice on that one.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.