PS3 XBOX360 IPODS KITCHEN APPLIANCES! NEW SITE!!

jmcgregor
Link hidden: Login to view I am the owner and opperator, I believe I found a great supplier and so great that Im willing to share the products with everyone at a wholesale price!!=] Thanks -- Jeff..
P.s. I would love to be able to help anyone on here cause all the people on here have been a huge help ever since I signed up for the site. =]

Site Admin
fudjj
You should consider signing up here as a registered seller, it will give members more confidence to purchase after Salehoo confirms your business.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
jimmy_huber
Also you might want to get some better housewares. Most of those listed are poor demand items. No way would they sell for those prices. Most people here sell on ebay. Most of those items would sell for pocket change on ebay.

Microwaves especially have a average selling price of a few dollars at auction.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
jmcgregor
Well Jimmy do you know anywhere I can get them? I do have a EIN and a resale/wholesale licence now.. How do I register as a company Jimmy?

Free Member
userexists
So far as how to register as a company - Google is your friend!

Difficult I can do right away. Impossible takes a little longer

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.