Research Tools

snilloc
Help, I'm new to selling online and would like to conduct Market research to find what the potentials are. Can anyone help me with info sourcing on such things as:
- Number of Ebay Users in my country VS no of Internet users
- Top Sellers in my region
- Local importation rules and restrictions
- Competition in my region

Etc... Etc..

I can see find no real efforts here in this respect and where there is something lacking there is always opportunity. That's the way I see it anyway.

Thanks.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Why dont you try our research tool here

"Link hidden: Login to view

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
snilloc
Why dont you try our research tool here

"Link hidden: Login to view

Honestly Jimmy, because it's not up to the task yet.
Some more work needs doing on the Salehoo reaserch tool as it only returns results from a limited amount of countries. (mine not being one of them)
It's keyword search is random at best (always comes up with results for products other than what I have searched for)
And lastly the estimated percentage is 9 times out of 10 '75% possibility'. which most of the users don't beleive.

I would love it if Salehoo came up with a research tool that could help me but I'm afraid this one does not. It's a great Idea but it needs more work.

Regards, Snilloc.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.