Fall September Special

Salehoo a substitute for E-Bay?

Free Member
mohafam
Could someone please tell me if Salehoo is intended for use as a substitute for E-Bay or if they are intended to be used together?

Thanx

mana2006
In my opinion salehoo is a place to chat about the business. You can find all kinds of information in salehoo. Ebay is an online auction system but also has tome useful information. Salehoo supplies a wholesaler list that people often use to buy products in order to sell on ebay or other auction sites. Some poeple use the goods for retail stores, flea markets, or even yard sales. So in my opinion salehoo really has nothing to do with Ebay. Just a lot of the members use Ebay in order to help move some of their products

Free Member
mohafam
Thanx , your post was informative :)and comforting as i have no inclination towards online auctioning of goods!

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Yes we cater to all walks of buisness. Most are here for ebay but we do have a mass majority of already establised buineses using our info and our database for suppliers and information.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
chinawholesaler
Yeah,salehoo is more helpful,you not only find good suppliers here,also business skills and useful tips.

payless-brokers
SALEHOO IS A GOOD STARTING POINT!! SOME USEFUL INFO, SOME NOT SO USEFUL!!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.