Fall September Special

SaleHoo Stores Are Open for Beta Testing

Site Admin
alice-salehoo
Hi everyone,

We've been working like mad to get our new e-Commerce platform, SaleHoo e-Commerce up and running for you.

We're excited to announce that the Beta version (this means that it is 90% complete, but still being tested) is now available at a hugely discounted rate.

You can find out more about our amazing e-Commerce solution that makes online selling easy on the blog:

Right now, we are offering an insane 80% discount for everyone who signs up to SaleHoo Stores.

Make sure you check it out because out Beta version discount will not last!

Any questions, just ask :)

Alice

Copywriter
SaleHoo Group Limited
Wholesale Directory by SaleHoo
Free Member
tecnomantis
Hello Alice,

I am totally new at SaleHoo (2nd day to be accurate). Does it mean that eventually all buyers will have access to look for specific products on saleHoo rather than sellers and their websites?

I am about to ask for a refund, the information I found here has not been very useful but with such promising program I think it will worth the $70 to stay a little longer.

Please advise,

Thank you :)

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hello Alice,

I am totally new at SaleHoo (2nd day to be accurate). Does it mean that eventually all buyers will have access to look for specific products on saleHoo rather than sellers and their websites?

Please advise,

Thank you :)

Hi Tecnomantis,

Sorry for the confusion, but the SaleHoo Store is an e-Commerce solution, an e-Commerce web store that will allow you, as a reseller, to quickly and easily setup your own online store. This conveniently helps resellers avoid marketplace' fees or competition and it enables them to start selling right away. The benefits are enormous, and you can read about them fully at Link hidden: Login to view SaleHoo.com remains a wholesale supplier directory, and we do not sell any tangible products.

For any further questions, kindly send us an email at support@salehoo.com. :)

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.