Selling designer goods on my website

ardalanl
Hello Guys
I'm recently thinking about starting my own online store, selling designer clothing.my question is that how does the pricing works?for example: i have a pair of true religion jeans for sale.the retail price is 200$,i get the jeans for 80$ and want to list them on my website for 150$.do i have to have a license to sell those for below retail price?I want to be a local online seller.also will i be able to allow my customers to pick up their goods instead of me shipping them?

please if you have any information share it

Reagards

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Well it depends on how you have aquired them. If you have aquired them through a liquidator. Or company that is selling them for a retailer that could not sell them. Then you are ok.

If you are buying them from a called manufacturer. Then you will have to have authorization from the label to aquire the product for resale. And you must follow a resale agreement with the lable.

For $80 bucks I wouldnt be surprised if they are fake.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
bayericlowe
Sounds like knock-offs to me, 'designer' is misleading. Have it inspected first.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.