Selling on eBay - How to price my goods correctly?

Free Member
6059nuy
Hi All,

I'm a newbie here, hope somebody can help me. I just want to know what is the best way to price the goods that I will sell. As far as I know, I should include the cost of the goods, the shipping cost and add some margin. How much should I add? I am planing to drop-ship. Also, since I am also a newbie in Ebay (in the Philippines), would it be a good idea to post my goods with a very narrow margin just to build my customer base first?

Hope you guys can help me here. Thanks in advance.

All the best,
Nelson

Free Member
designerthriftshop
You just have to do some research & see what like items are selling for. That will give you a good starting point.

Free Member
6059nuy
Thank you designerthriftshop. After I find like items, would you suggest that I price my goods as low as possible so that i can get clients and build my customer base?

Thanks.

berk-llc
I wouldn't price as low as possible. I would research and then try selling the product at a couple different prices.

Free Member
6059nuy
I never thought about doing that. Thanks for the idea!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.