setup an online store

2 Apr 09 03:33:18 pm
hi can anyone help me.i am new and would like an on line store.what is a good inexpensive template or an off the self ecommerce package to use.looking for one with good reputation that i can afford and that is not difficult to setup.thanks to all in advance.zooomin2

Site Admin
3 Apr 09 01:41:28 am
Hi zoomin2,

Please try and have a read of the following posts:

Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view

Hope these will help. cheers:)

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
23 May 09 05:34:59 pm
i am starting to build an e commerce website and are going to use a dropship service..
i have found the suppliers,but still wondering how many suppliers should i take generally?because i want to have a product variety which is not provided in one supplier only..

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at