Starting an Ebay Store

soupandcoop
I would like to sell clothing on ebay - what is your opinion about setting up an ebay store.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Ebay stores are great if you have alot of items you wish to sell. But remember that you must have active listings to draw attention to your store. You can also invest in google adwords to bring people to your store. Listing prices are lower for stores but they also sell much less product as a auction would. I have sold over 3000 items on my 3 ebay accounts but I think ive only sold about 20 store items. So if you advertise as much as you can your store will be much more successfull.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.