The niche of the week newsletters - where's the one for this week?

17 Jul 12 07:19:17 pm
I have been getting emails from SaleHoo for a long time telling me about the niche of the week . I have checked my email for a few day now and have not seen anything for this week Can any one tell me was there an email for this week that i missed ? Thank you

Site Admin
18 Jul 12 06:02:51 am
Hi sobtjr,

Please go to the last newsletter you received and in the sidebar will be a link to the 'Newsletter Archives'. If you click on this you will see a list of all the newsletters you have received so far. To ensure that you receive all our emails kindly add to your whitelist or safe contacts list otherwise our emails may be diverted to your Spam inbox.

The latest Monday Market of the week can be viewed at Link hidden: Login to view

Let us know if you need further help.

Site Admin
18 Jul 12 11:55:18 pm
Hi sobtjr,

Nice to read that you are really following our Monday Market blogs and checking what niche we are featuring each week.

Sorry, it's been a bit hectic for us lately so we were not able to publish this week's Monday Market blog on Monday as scheduled rather it went live just yesterday :)

All the best!

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at