TopTieâ„¢ Bow Ties collection at Opentip

Free Member
opentip-com
The bow tie is a type of men's necktie. Nowadays bow tie is not only a must for a business suit, but also can help you looking hot when you need to crank it up a notch.

Come to Opentip and pick up your favorite one to stand out in the crowd! We'v got have many modern styled bow ties for you, and you can also enjoy a discount before 12/31/2010. More details about our TopTieâ„¢ bow ties, please visit: Link hidden: Login to view

Findimport.com
Link hidden: Login to view

Listed Supplier on SaleHoo
Free Member
pongpongu
Hi DO you have drop shipping program? I'm interest selling your products.
Thanks

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi pongpongu,

Yes, Opentip.com does offer a dropshipping program. To learn more about it please go to this link -

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
pongpongu
Thanks so much
Fast service

Free Member
pongpongu
Hi They link to ATAFA.
Is ATAFA and Opentip are the same manufacture?
They require me to full in Reseller Application.
Do I have to fill if I want to drop ship reseller.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
No problem pongpongu! Glad to be of help :)

Do add your review on Opentip's profile when you start doing business with them - Link hidden: Login to view - thanks!

All the best

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.