WANT TO SELL ABERCROMBIE! HELP

packerdef
I WANTED TO FIND SOME SITES TO BUY HOT BRAND ON EBAY RIGHT NOW ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH, ANY SITES SELLING IN BULKS FOR T SHIRTS AND STUFF, THANKS

chinawholesaler
I am here kindly telling you that: most Abercrobies selling on ebay are copies! Those sellers import these copies from China.

Here in Shenzhen China, tens of factories are dupliating these copies. The factory price is between 5-10 USD each, then the distributors will sell to you at 30-50 USD each.

All are copies!

bayericlowe
And I don't reccomend even going after brand products like Abercrombie right now.

Even if its NOT a copy and you have the certificates, or if its legitimate, Abercrombie will not care as they are cracking down on everyone.

You will get in trouble guaranteed, if you go out selling brands right now. Very few can get anywhere with it.

The crack-down is everywhere. Stay away from brands and sell 'NON BRAND' products, to stay completely out of the fire is what I suggest.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.