Wanting to sell on eBay - ideas? advice?

needhelp
I want to start selling on eBay or at flee markets. I am not looking to make a quick buck, just enough money to help my family. I am just out of college with a new baby and a stay at home wife. So just looking for a couple hundred a month if possible. I am open to any suggests and guidance. Thanks

Free Member
jimmy_huber
You can try selling clothing as it is always a hot selling item nomatter what time of year. Many liquidators sell clothing. Search our liquidators section for more liquidators.

Or you can try places like Link hidden: Login to view

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
berk-llc
Selling lower priced items on ebay works well, you can try selling general merchandise on ebay. Link hidden: Login to view has some of the lowest prices in the industry and a low minimum order to get started.

needhelp
Has anyone used Link hidden: Login to view or Link hidden: Login to view before? Please let me know if you have had success with them. I want to try one of these, but most of the liquidation auctions are more than I wanted to invest. Any advice would be greatfully accepted.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
starturstore is a salehoo members company. Were trying to get him registered right now. Hes a legit ebay seller too.

Link hidden: Login to view is awesome but you must make sure to pay attention to the auction details so you dont accidentally buy what your not looking for.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
glbco
I am just starting out on the ecommerce thing, and I have made some money selling stuff on ebay. I am also looking to start my own website. I am interested in selling diecast model cars and remote control toys, like ships and boats and planes and such. Anyone know if this would be a good thing to sell? Is ebay saturated with stuff. Just curious before I begin. Great site, by the way! I joined two days ago and I'm loving it all ready! Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!

needhelp
I placed my first order with Link hidden: Login to view we will see how things go. I was able to get quite a bit of products. Hopefully I will be able to sell them on ebay once I get them. Does anyone have suggestions for listing things on ebay?

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.