Website linking store with shopping cart

Free Member
alanwakelintrading
I have a website I have designed and wish to add either a link to a store or the products to my website. The store link or the website products must have a cart and linked to credit cards not Paypal only as I am seeing that Paypal is losing its popularity and I want to keep it open. Do you know of good online stores linking credit card to credit card or software which is html linked to add a “store” onto my website?

Website owner and distributor of health and physical fitness goods
Free Member
sunnykristina
Link hidden: Login to view this is a web-shop I used for a clients web-site once. Works well and is free. Easy to connect within your own web page.

You can also look into pro pay as a payment portal, loads better then paypal and easy to set up and use.

Ecrater allows you to create your own webstore that you can link to your site, but I believe you need to have a payment portal set up to link with them. ie google check out, propay, paypal....

Hope this helps a little bit

Kristina

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.