What are the best ways to attract traffic to my eBay store?

ginman158
Can anyone tell me the best way to attract traffic to my eBay store? Thanks.

mybizex
I am not sure if you are using EBay stores or just a normal e-commerce site.
To get free web traffic to a website there are two factors: onpage factors (the content of your site)this is of minimal importance. The most important factor is off page factors. This is basically having related links from authority/high ranking sites going back to your home page. This takes time. You can always look into paid traffic with google adwords as a short term solution. But this is a skill in itself and can be costly. There is a great software program called SEO elite (about $170). This will give you a basic understanding of how it all works.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Also, if you have item in your store for a few day, I'm not sure the exact time, they will start to show up in google listings. Just make sure your store keywords promote your products properly.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.